katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

MOVE!!!!!!!!

before you think that my blog is declared dead and delete my link from your site or your bookmark, here's an explanation of why i haven't been update for so long...

for those who saw me the past few weeks, should have known that i've finally moved to my new house... from Bandar Sri Damansara to Bandar Sri Damansara... =.='''

anyway, like all house moving experiences, i have many things that i have to do, such as changing of address, furniture arranging, preventing my mom from throwing out all my comics etc... but changing telephone line is what took most of my time... until now i still cannot connect to internet...

anyway, despite all the competitors that's appearing, TM Point still haven't improve much in servicing it's customers. after suffering long queue to submit line transfer form, i've waited 2 weeks before the technician to call me. and now... after 5 days, the stupid phone line is still not up yet... sigh.. must complaint to them today...

well, since the telephone line is not up yet, i still decided to transfer the streamyx line first... guess what? streamys port in my housing area was full... now i cannot register streamyx anymore... have to wait until they have free port and i have to personally call them to check... bloody good customer service lo... they want earn my money still want to call and check for availability??? it's not that they are monopoly now leh.... some more i'm transferring my line ma... not cancel and reactivate it... really don't understand what there's no port for me lo... by right of the universe, knowledge of the cricket, and common sence of a cow also know that they should reserve a port for me ma... sigh... i shouldn't scold that operator when she called me... too bad i was awoken by that call and desperately need to close the phone to continue sleep... sigh...

well, basically that's why i've stoped updating my blog lo... at least since the last post.. :P now i have to go to cyber cafe every few days to do my assignment research... sigh... and it's not enjoyable either.. it's suffering to see people play dota and "GODLIKE!!" while i have to google for Income gowth of china... sigh....

anyway, i know it's useless to post here, but still...

My House warming buffet is going to be on 13th of September, in my house (obviously...) the address and map i'll put in here... after i've finish drawing the map...

-edited-
here's the map... don't know how to go, feel free to call me...

5 Comments:

Blogger PoSHDeViL said...

errr.. dun tell me u move to near my house huh... the corner house opposite bestari primary skool... my mu told e she saw ur car dere leh. house warming ar? i wanna go!!!

Monday, September 01, 2008 4:07:00 PM  
Blogger yemmyemm said...

that house was not occupied since long long time ago liao wor...is it that one?

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:14:00 PM  
Blogger katabana said...

yup... legend has it that no one saw the previous owner for quite a long time.. my father la... china man thinking... see cheap fast fast grab.... sigh... well at least he destroyed everything and let the sun shone on the site for few days... so quite 'clean' ge the house...

oh yeah wan yian.. next time when you visit my house, see anything, DON"T TELL ME A!!!! i still need to live there for long time ga... what i don;t know will never hurt me... =.=''

Sunday, September 07, 2008 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger yemmyemm said...

lol.... damn funny, so ur father also never meet the owner before?

Sunday, September 07, 2008 4:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope.. bank lelong ge... it's cheap ma... actually i prefer wye chuan that kind of house.. two and half storey... high enough and no mosquito... and can get whole level for myself... but that house without furnish also almost same price with my new house now...

Sunday, September 07, 2008 8:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home