katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Friday, May 16, 2008

Introduction for my new blog.. :)

it's kinda ironic because i almost stop wrtting in a blog, but now i'm opening a new blog.. =.=''

anyway, i'm opening up a new blog, which is about movies that i've watched, and books that i've read.. :)

those who know me well enough will notice that i really like to watch movie and read books (mostly comics.. =.=) recently i'm picking up habit of reading novels, and i've finished quite a number of them.. :) even my girlfriend gave me 1 as present.. :D thx dear...

well, i dunno how many of you like books, but most of you like movie right? u can get reviews of those movie from that blog, and of course i'll recomment good movies to you guys too.. :) but since i dun have special movie passes to see movie premier, i can only post movies that are alreaady on the screen or off the screen... well, if i write well enough, maybe those movie companies will give me free tickets to premier le... or newspaper ask me to write movie review column.. hehehe...

can't blame a guy for dreaming... :)

anyway, just click into my profile and you'll see the link to my new blog.. :) not yet create, but hope you guys will enjoy it.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home