katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

i hate myself...

reading throug shyuing's blog, made me realise i've took alot of things for granted...

i never really appreciate my family... whenever my sister ask me question about computer stuff (the only thing i'm good at...) i always scold her for being stupid and other mean stuff... is not that i'm really meant what i've said... i'm really happy that i was finally needed for something... i'm glad that i have the chance to help her... but still.. i don't know why those mean words just came out from my mouth... i was intented to teach her nicely... i really hate the grumpy side of me...

i still regret at wasting my parent's money in taking that stupid design course... i alwyas knew i'm not good in design... my love for game has blinded me from the truth that i really sux in art... i never listen to thier advice, and insisted that i must take that subject.... i don't even know that i force my parents to agree with me by refusing to eat anything.. =.=''

i really frustrated at my impatient... i hate it when i argue with my father before i let him finish talking... i hate it when i ignore my mother when she's leccturing me... i hate it when i disappointed them... i hate it when i don't meet thier expectation....

i hate it when i insult my friends... without thinking about the scars i've created from my unthoughtful words... i hate it when i took my hard earn friends from granted... i hate it when i'm not greeting my friends when i sees them... i hate it when i'm very impolite to my friends... i hate it when i swear loudly in public, embarassing my friends...

i REALLY hate it when i know my problem, and yet never made any effort to try and correct them...

i really hate the egoistic side of me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home