katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Saturday, January 26, 2008

GOODBYE 2007, AND HELLO 2008!!!

This is the first post for this year (and the very first post since i started to stop blogging.. :) ) And finally, this is the year of mouse, and it's my year!!!! hehe... die liao you all.. don't gamble with me a... especially all of you from HELP collage... hehehe... Jordan i will win back those that i lost to you last year... as long as we don't gamble in Yong Hui's house... =.='' got phobia liao...

anyway, anyone of you want to know why i stop blogging? no? well, i'm gonna explain anyway.. :P

The main reason of me stop blogging is that i'm very busy this year. mainly busy in social and with my girlfriend. Yup. that's right. i got girlfriend liao.. suprise leh.... i also suprise a... thought i'm gonna end my life as a monk in ShaoLin temple... =.='' And no question about my girlfriend... those who know... u can tell other la... those that do not know, ask other... i'm too shy to say anything *blush...

secondly, too many people know this blog.. at first this is suppose to be a place where my oversea friend know what me and the gang did. but recently my friend has multiplied, and i can't write anythig freely anymore.. can't rant, can't complaint... and yeah... my girlfriend is watching this blog now... feel like want to delete all the previous posts... =.=''

ANYWAY, as you all can tell, i had excellent 2007 year... got most of my wish came true (except for owning my own wisma... hehe...) i do hope that last year threat you guys well too.. :) if not, don't mind.. what's past has past... now concentrate in this year, and i guarantee you'll have much more luck compare to last year.. :) HAPPY 2008 EVERYONE!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home