katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Monday, September 03, 2007

*whisper* " I see..... assignment...."

Well, in case you cannot get the joke, the above title was changed by me for the movie "the six sence". In case you STILL don't get it, it's the part that the boy told the dead guy *opps.. spoiler... =.=''* that he can see dead people...

"I see dead people..." "I see assignment...."

get it?

... never mind... =.='' well, this title explained why i don't update my blog since the last redang post... i was damn busy wiht my assignment... well actually busy partying... last week is when i was REALLY busy with my assignment... many of you would think that what so nice about assignment that deserve a space in a blog? well my friend, that's where you're wrong...

2 weeks after the start of the semester (2 weeks ago), i've gotten my assignment title... those without a brain and think with his foot (which, reminds me of wai yang's funny incident.. :D) should know that i won't touch the assignment... unless i have to...

well, another week passed, and i only have 1 more week to complete two assignment that have the same due date... 1 is financial management, which aren't that difficult since it's calculation... another one is asia pacific business environment... tough stuff.. lots of research need to do and the lecturer keep saying that in all his life teaching this subject, only 1 get distinction... REALLY high failing rate...

my plan was first finish the calculation assignment first, then fully concentrate on the research paper... on wednesday, i sucessfully did 90% of the assignment... happilly, i attended the financial class, getting ready to show off and brag that i'm gonna finish the assignment soon... anyway, after the lecturer entered the lecture hall, he putdown the book and said: "class, i have an announcement. some of you might like it, some of you don't. it's about your assignment. you'll get another week of extension, and ignore the last question. it's for CSU student."

... i guessed many of you wanted to ask what's wrong with the announcement? good what... got 1 week extension somemore.. but the problem is...

I'VE WASTED 3 GOD DAMN DAY TO DO THIS STUPID ASSIGNMENT LEH!!!! IF HE TOLD US EARLIER THEN I'LL HAVE 7 DAYS TO DO MY MUCH HARDER RESEARCH PAPER INSTEAD OF THIS BLOODY CALCULATION ASSIGNMENT!!!! NOW I ONLY HAVE LESS THAN 4 DAYS TO FINISH EVERYTHING????!!!!!

=.='' guess what? the last question that he canceled, i've wasted total of 1 full day doing all the research and find ways to do the question... bloody hell that lecturer's 1 sentence straight aways crushed my will to study on that day... =.=''

wait... there's more... seems like god hate me for never pray to him... =.='' after hours of grief and sorrow, i decided to stop thinking about that and concentrate on my research... on friday, i managed to find all the research material, and finished 90% of my 2000 words assignment on friday midnight.

all of the student, my beloved MS WORDS pop out a message, said that there's a problem with the temp~ file, ask me whether to save or not. unwanted to save to avoid future problem on my original file (which contained 87% of my work... i save frequently) so i chosen "no"... normal stuff right? i just have to re-write around 2-300 words only... slight delay...

after MS WORDS shut down, i tried to opened my original file and... you've guess it... the original file GONE jor!!!! 85% of works!!!! DAMN SIEN YOU KNOW... =.='' after i stop hitting my head with the monitor, i've tried to search everywhere... including my ham sap folder... but nothing... =.='' frustrated, i canceled all my appointment and plans, rant and shout and kick the TV to release tension (not the computer since i haven't back up my file yet... though really tempted I am.. ) after half hour, i finally calmed down, gathered all my resources, and start to type all over again...

sigh... took me 1 whole day to write the whole thing out... it's less complete compare to the first essay since i put much more effort in the previous one... but it'll have to do... no more time liao... anyway, finished all my printing and compilation on suday 11:30, gave me just enough time to sleep and attend class today... =.=''

sigh...

anway, for those of you who are interested, remember to make me write my trip to royal london circus and szechuan spicy wok and... i forgot what happend a few weeks ago liao... i'll write when i remember...

=.='' Adios~~ (decided to end my everything with this symbol and word starting today... :D)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the twist was that Bruce Willis was a ghost himself

Friday, September 14, 2007 3:41:00 PM  
Blogger katabana said...

hoho... you've killed the whole movie.. :D

Saturday, September 15, 2007 3:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home