katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Friday, August 18, 2006

Wohoo!!!!!

yeay... 1 year older liao!!! 1 year nearer to grave liao!! =.='''

choi! "dai gat lai si" !!!!! choi choi choi!! fast fast touch wood!!!!

oh... i wish... i wish............

...........

high distinction? that one wish also no use right? if no study sure cannot get...
world peace? aiya let the hongkong beuty pageant wish for that lah...
taller? aiya i'm a realist lah... i dun believe in miracles...

guess i got nothing to wish for leh.. hehe...

oh yeah got 1 liao...

i wish... i wish...... i have a more meaningful topic to write in my blog... :D

... damn when will it come true?

ooo speaking of topic (damn birthday wish REALLY useful...) i still wonder why so many bloggers (well, mainly girls...) can speak thier minds out so openly? really cannot understand... i mean, isn't it embarassing to say all those things out in the publc? for god sake people are reading leh??? i cannot imagine one day my sister online, ran across my blog, and knew EVERYTHING inside me... =.='''

uh.. guess that's not a interesting topic leh... =.=''' eh eh cancel that wish cancel that wish!!! i know what i want to wish for liao...

i wish.... i wish....
iwishshewillbeabletocelebratewithmeonmynextbirthday...
*BLUSH you all never see that!!!!!

but really... i think because my family lack of that tradition... we don't usually celebrate birthday... so i also dun really like people celebrate for me... a message or 2 are great in my opinion... another reason is because gift exchange are very mafan... with my super short term memory, i cannot remember ANYONE's birthday at all, let alone give them back the gift that i suppose to give... oh yeah that reminds me... i have to pass kenneth's birthday present to him leh... it's in my car for almost a month liao.. =.='''

... damn see that i mean?

hing chun is complaining that my blog have too many words... aiyo no money buy camera phone what to do? sigh... anyone can buy me the new k800 as my birthday present?? LOL...

.... eh joking only ah.. dun really go buy ah... i'm gonna bite your head off if you really buy for me... *grrr....

7 Comments:

Blogger Xuyene said...

Buy liao you pay only mah XD
Girls can express well than guys. Face it like reflection of a day. WAH how come I perasan that you talk about my blog XD ok Happy Birthday lah dude!

Friday, August 18, 2006 7:47:00 PM  
Blogger PoSHDeViL said...

HaPPy BiRtHDaY YaP WeI KeN!! tai Kor zai la.. faster lose your virginity la..hahaha.. wait for ur good news...

Friday, August 18, 2006 11:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday oh~ Vy old meh u? Age is not important cuz u dun looked old then enuff lo...hahaha...

Tanjobi Omedeto!

Sunday, August 20, 2006 1:39:00 AM  
Blogger yng.yng said...

Happy belated birthday 2 u!

Sunday, August 20, 2006 7:21:00 PM  
Blogger katabana said...

thanks... guess how much i've spened in this week? because of my birthday? i think around 1k gua... lol... one of the reason i seldom celebrate birthday...

Sunday, August 20, 2006 9:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo yo wei ken. wanted to wish you birthday but you weren't online anyways. i betcha u been busy, but who isnt? haha

so happy birthday!

and hey! your not alone! i don't really celebrate birthday myself, but even i have to i don't think anyone would care also.

well all the best ! and dude, there is always a shorter mountain somewhere else!

* i realize that most sri bestarians are all shorties anyways. Hahahahaaaaa..

Monday, August 28, 2006 6:18:00 PM  
Blogger Baby Princess said...

Wei Ken..
I can't remember if I sms you to wish you or not.

But what i want to highlight is u didn't sms me loh!! Friendster message tak ada... also never leave me msg in my blog loh...

Like that good meh?

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 12:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home