katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Friday, June 09, 2006

sigh.... long time nv write negative post liao...

hmmm to start this post, i'm sorry that i didn't update my blog this few day... but my friend called me just now, that he's in low yat, and he's going to help me buy a new modem so... those of you who read my blog, HORAY~~ and those who don't... BOOOOOO~~~~ \ _ /

anyway (now i notice i really like to use the word anyway...) collagelife was fun... but i'm not as active as i thought i will be... sigh... those bloody help admin loh...

ok i'm gonna start thing from the top...

before i enrol, of course i'll seek council from help right? that council told me i can skip foundation if i got a diploma certificate... well, i don't have a diploma... i got the next best thing... an ADVANCE diploma... :D not that it make any diffrence but... ADVANCE!!!! :DDDD

now it's the second week of collage, and yet, they keep telling me that they had problem with the application =.='''' on the first week, they called me and ask me bring the original or a certified true copy transcript... ok that's a resonable request, so i did and pass the transcript to them... then on second week, they call me again and said that they cannot process the application because i don;t have the foundation certificate... i was like, WTF??? you all blind ah??? never see that remark on the transcript issit?? it clearly stated "This student has passed all the subject. Proceed to next sem" ... even a half blind man (blind man cannot see =.='' ) can tell that i passed foundation leh!!

ok i better stop the rant and continue with the story... ok so to solve this ridiculas problem, i've called back to limkokwing and ask for a foundation certificate. i practically argued with my formal lecturer because of the stupid cert... he keep saying that limkokwing doesn't issue foundation cert and i told him i need some prove to show to HELP admin or else i cannot enrol... at last, the lecturer ask me to give his number to HELP admin, so they can discuss it over the phone and find a solution... and i did...

1 day passed... 2 day passed... enrolment date is getting nearer and nearer... i cannot wait anymore... so i decided to seek that help admin and ask for the solution... =.=''' to my suprise, that admin didn't call my lecturer at all!! so i have to wait for 1 hours, and after that, she told me that limkokwing will issue a letter, to prove that i've passed foundation... but the problem is that i can only collect the letter on tuesday.. and enrollment is on friday... =.=''''' sien ah.... it's impossible to arrange my time table anymore... i sure cannnot get the best tutorial time liao... EVERYONE in help will fight thier heads off to get the best time on friday, and i can only pick the left over time that clashes with EVERY subject... =.='''

But still, not everything in HELP are bad... at least i met some very nice friends there... Siu Fai, Jordan, Jack, Kate, Sylvia, Crystal, Jeremy, Xuanyi, etc etc... i'll put thier blog's link in my... uh... blogger's link section soon... :) zuanyi stated taht his blog has more than 19k visitor perday... =.=''' i gotta visit that site soon... :) siu fai is a footsal player... good body.. nice look... he's entering LIME's "funkiest dude"... so dun forget to vote for him ah... :) but he sup[rised me when he say that he don;t have a girlfriend =.=''' Jordan is a very friend guy VERY friendly... his like the core leader in the group... he makes friend with anyone and EVERYONE... his social skill is excellent... sylvia ... =.=''' wah... dunno how to put this... no i'm not saying anything bad about her... she knew my sister,... they were secondary friend... and yes... now i have to watch what i do and how i talk infront of her liao =.=''' sien ah cannot do "those" stuff that i did in seconday and lim kok wing liao...

met cassandra in help, with i guess no one except hing chun and wye chuan here know who she is... :) hmm... i only chat with her for a few minuits then i have join my friend for lunch so nothing to talk about YET... :)

ANYWAY, ebnough of those boring life... i wanted to write something emotional one... but since now almost 5:30, so i better save that story for another time... :) now i prepare to go home and prepare for the world cup... time to take out my england jersey.. :D (not that i support england... i only have england jersey...)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd appreciate it better if I am labelled like Chewxy instead of my real name.

Thank you dude

p/s: You might wanna turn your blogger Image Verification on

Friday, June 09, 2006 9:25:00 PM  
Blogger Damien|ダミエン said...

Sound like ur current course pretty interesting, any babes?
Btw please refresh ur blog index ler, somehow the left menu is totally gone when i browse it or is it just my pc.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 9:57:00 AM  
Blogger katabana said...

huh? not on my pc woh... anyway what is blogger image verification? lol still very lousy in blog and css...

Saturday, June 10, 2006 9:58:00 AM  
Blogger jesly_lpy said...

Got lor.. our foundation got certificate 1.. at least i got 1. I m sure u will have 1 too.

Monday, June 12, 2006 3:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home