katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Monday, May 08, 2006

Be prepare... it's a Loooooooooong entry....

Wah it's been so long since i last write something that happened in my life woh? but not many people see also... what for i write? like that my friend Sze Mun said "What for write blog? Then come out yamcha nothing to chat loh?" kinda right also woh... sometime yam cha with blogger i afraid this situation will happen:

Me: eh you know ah yesterday ah...
A: I know... it's in your blog...
Me: Ooo... ya woh... Then yuou know ah this girl that keep calling me
A: I know... it's in your blog...
Me: *stone.... Uh... then you heard about this joke ah? why do King Kong...
A: Kingkong joke ah? I know... it's in Other people's blog....

=.=''''' get what i mean? lucky not many of my friend have a blog, and the one writing blog are those that i rarely yam cha with... kinda good to know how are they...

eh what the hell??? this is not the reason i write this post lah.... =.='''

ok back to the topic...

I haven't write this in my log yet so all of you don;t know yet, and i'll start from the very beginning... and i want to warn you... inside alot of vulgar words.. =.='''

last week, when me and yong fatt yamcha with some bestari friend, he recieved a message said "who the hell are you?" we were like, STONE LOH, and then he used my phone to call that number... but that person nv pick up the phone... then after some message passed front and back, and kim ann almost gonna sent some very inappropriate message back to that person... but at last, all thing settled, we explained that we don;t know that person , and that person also appologized for her rudeness...

yeah... her...

the next day, she called me for the first time, and that's how i know it's a "her" instead a "he"... we chated for few hours... * blush... damn embarass... i mean lazy to write... in short, we've chated for few days non stop... summoer most syok part was that she smsed me to call her, gave me permision, so at least i know she want me to call her... :D

anyway, what i'm going to write NOW, is the main climax of this entry...

on saturday afternoon, while we're on the phone again, i kinda forgot to pay attention (and i'm still gonna blame that bloody brake system of the chi bai MyVi), i accidentally banged an old fart's car... the most unsyok thing is, his bloody old car unscratched (well, maybe there's 2... or 3... scratch.. =.=''' ) any my new Myvi (not even start her first service yet...) Bumper "lip" liao... =.=''' bloody hell i can't believe an old fart's car is stronger than my new, out of factory car...

ANYWAY, i don;t have to pay that old fart, and i decided not to talk to her for a while, since i know i'll get upset, and afraid all shoot anyone beside me....then somehow dunno why we start argueing... she said she bring bad luck to me, make me had accident... i tried to explain to her, and told her not to worry, blah blah blah, but she nv listen... so i fed up liao, tell her to calm down, then sms me when she ready to talk again, then i left my phone in ex-"hong kong shopping center" to change the cover...

after some while, after i took back the phone, she keep sms me and tried to call me, ask me why nv pick up phone... then keep say she dunwan friend with me anymore because she bad luck and talk all crap and nonesense... at this moment, i finally know why all the people say girl is very very hard to understand... in my opinion, it's IMPOSSIBLE to understand them... =.='''

anyway, she refused to reply my sms, and refuse to answer my call. without choice, i left her alone loh... let her calm down abit... that night we continue the plan... go SODA clubbing...

woot... what a syok night ah... after reach there, the familiar atmosphere, the familiar song, familiar toilet bowl (my best companion when i'm super drunk...) and to me and hing chun suprise, there HE was!!! the one and only TERRY LAW!!!! DAMN THAT BASTARD COME CLUBBING NV CALL ME!!!!!! we've chat, drank, and see how he hug this bar girl, hug that promo girl with envy eyes and rage in heart.... *ahem...

anyway, good time never last...

suddenly, Yong Fatt told us that he lost he phone... HC helped him find the phone for 1 hour, minimum, with no result... basically that incident made me less "cake" liao... not as enjoy as before liao... can;t really enjoy when your friend finding the phone... =.='''

that's like a sweet, sweet, ham sap dream compare to what's gonna happen next.. =.='''

sigh... some people who knew Yong Fatt joined our gang, and in the middle of syoking, the bouncer caught one of his friend... damn that chi bai fella... never use his brain one!! he dare to open a "5 chai pill" in front of the bouncer!!! never sangka that guy cake until like that!!!! sien gau... anyway, he was "invited" into the bouncer room, and hc go help him... and i help other people exit the club, afraid they also kena together... and to mysuprise, another yong fatt's friend keep shaking his head...... DAMN!!!!! tak sangka all this penis head bring "feng tao pill" also!!!! what the hell!!!! here is club lah not disco lah!!! ji bai gia!!!!

lucky the bouncer nv see him, so i draged all the people out of the club, then i went backt o the bouncer room, try to help... after i entered the room, to my suprise, not only that "5 chai" guy bring 5 chai, he even bring a bloody metal rod!!! A WEAPON??!!! ma hai nv thought got people so lan stupid... even lan tao also 100% more clever than them!! come clubbing bring what weapon???!!! lan jiao!!!

and to my suprise, i saw yong fatt's phone on the table... at least SOME good news appeared... after i thanked the bouncer, try to take the phone bank, he slaped my hand, and said he found the phone on one of yong fatt's friend's sox.... WTF????? OMG WHAT KIND OF DAY IS THIS?? IMPOSSIBLE SO MANY CONFUSE THING HAPPEN IN 1 BLOODY CHEE BYE NIGHT MAH!!!

... ok... breath, wei ken... relax... what done is done... breath in... breath out... breath in... breath out...

well, i'm the ONLY sane person in the room (2 "beika" + 1 "thieve"), i negotiated with the bouncer, and agreed that if the owner of the phone doesn't want to charge, the thieve guy can go. and he can overlook the 5 chai incident. but the weapon... THE BLOODY CHEE BYE WEAPON!!!!!........

anyway, i've tried all the way tried to find yong fatt. to my suprise, i cannot find him ANYWHERE. then not long after, i was chased away from the bouncer room... hing chun (1 of the beika) has to handle thing on his own... which i don;t really think he can handle... anyway, i pass my phone to hc, to keep contact with them...

after i rejoined the survivor outside the club, to my suprise, the "feng tou" ka ate "lok lok" outside the club, without money to pay, and i have to pay RM31 for that bloody ji bai!!!! diu!!! feng tou my feng tou lah!!!! eat what ji bai lok lok!!! i'm so angry i almost grabed the lok lok stick and push them into his bloody ji bai ass hole liao... =.='''

anyway, i took care of all the survivor, try not to let them run over by car, and most importantly, try not to let them eat anymore bloody lok lok....

after alot of hours, the captives came out from the jail, so i approach them to see how i can help... the first glance they saw me, they yell at me (including hing chun) "DIU DON;T COME NEAR!!! DON;T FAN US!! WE DISSCUSSING!! YOU GO MAMAK EAT!!"... =.='' i think i should improve my vocab liao because i can;t think of anything to marah liao... anyway, frustrated, i sit in the mamak, wait for them to finish disscuss. finally everyone finish talking, and we're once again on our way back to sweet sweet home...

first thing pop in my mind after the chaos is... where the hell is my phone? later she call me i didn;t get then die loh... so i ask the phone from the swearing hing chun, which said want to call all the sungai buloh sargeant, officer come ganas them, and another beika also say wan call what taiko what tailou come revenge... anyway, after i asked for th phone, hc said... "diu dun have lah!!! all kena rampas by them!!! only i took back mine because i stay there to help!"... stone loh... diu just now all i did is what? eat shit ah? eat lok lok ah!!!! i never even get the chance to eat lok lok leh!!! summore have to pay for bloody RM31 lok lok!!!! diu most importantly, THE GIRL AH!!!! I BLOODY CARE WHAT PHONE KENA RAMPAS MEH!!! I JI BAI CARE YOU GOT SARGEANT FRIEND MEH!! I LAN JIAO CARE YOUR TAILO GOT 1000 MA CHAI MEH!!! I CARE ABOUT MY GIRL AH!!!!!!! DIU!!!

... breath in... breath out... breath in.... breath out....

ok... what's done is done... cannot do anything liao... can only take back the phone after this night... i shout at the speeding, blured, caked hing chun, so we can actually survive to take back the bloody phone, and i sented those beika back home...

actually that night not all thing is bad.... at least one of the beika (a girl) still have the sanity to at least say "thank you" to me... sigh...

------------sunday------------

can't do anything.... no phone, no girl, no plan, so i decided to head for the office, try to finish the super page and yellow page design... i told my mom, whoever called me, ask them to call the office...

after i work until 8pm (... not exactly work... 2/3 of the time i was watching anime... lol) and i reach home, my mom told me Hing chun tried to reach me... damn i almost snap at my mom liao... raised my voice abit (still regreting it.. =.=''')... anyway, i told what happened last night, and my car, to my parents... as always, my parents understand the situation, never really scold me... then finally it came back to my memory...

I HAVE KIM ANN'S CARD, AND THROUGH KIM ANN I CAN FIND HING CHUN MAH!! damn why i nv thought of this ah??

so i quickly phone him, and found out he's going to take the phone back... after some hour, he phone me again, and gave me back my phone outside his house... and to my suprise, the first word come out form my mouth is "woah!"... 58 miss call.... =.=''' damn... i tried to call her and explain, but she nv pick up the phone... so i can only sent some sms to her, then go to sleep liao...

--------- monday ----------

Phew... after i wake up, i recievved her message liao... i think it's okay liao... but i dunno... deep inside me i think something has changed... dunno lah... i think this time fail again liao...

i started to think... cannot be one mah... we never even met... is she trying to use me to fill her time? she told me she just broke up with her boy friend... somehow i thought i'm the one who is playing, leading and control the game... but somehow... i think the situation going to terbalik soon liao....

cannot one woh... people say love in first sight, and i alraedy dun believe that... now we haven't see each other yet.... sigh... dunno lah... hope she's not ugly or fat or just simply play with me lah... (not that i hate fat people... just some childhood trauma made me dislike having a fat gf... =.=''' dun ask...)

this entry long or not? :)

and yeah... i not yet buy the bloody monitor so i cannot update my blog frequently... alot of stuff happened and i dun really have the time to type in ffice... except today... no time also must make time... just wanna rant, let go of the rage in my heart since that clubbing night...

5 Comments:

Blogger yemmyemm said...

wat a tragedy? hahaha... i can't stop laughing when reading but also feel damn "mm tai" for u, u sudah rugi besar lah fren...tried calling you guys for dinner yesterday but all phone can't call thru, no wonder lar.....haihh... wei ken, nvm la k, i sayang, dun be too sad k, u very optimistic de mar...

Monday, May 08, 2006 6:10:00 PM  
Blogger PoSHDeViL said...

eh? how come my comment cant post 1? Ish.. anyway i'll rewrite... My Darling Wei Ken... who says nobody read your blog? Don't foget bout your "fan-si" in Melb kay. I check you blog everyday. Btw, whose the girl? hehe... Nowadays very 'heng' lost handphone and accident hoh.. y HC oso accident and lost his hp 1? What happen? Anyway, don't 'kek' la. I sayang u also.. guai la..

Monday, May 08, 2006 7:52:00 PM  
Blogger chocolat-latte' said...

aiyoh.. SODA well known lala chai club la wei ken.. and i dont care bout your friends..

and the girl? dont get into anything 1st lor.. take it easy la.. baru days.. chill 1st la..

and friends that can steal your friend's phone.. is not friend anymore.. ppl who dont care of your feelings.. are not friends..

life is that simple..

take care. =)

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Iris said...

Wei... Why u chat with the girl a while can care so much for her but i know u so many blardee years u never care for me geh???????? Not scared i come langgar u with the lok lok truck ar? ahahahahha

Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:22:00 PM  
Blogger katabana said...

i also want to care for you ah... but i dunwan later your bf jealous lah.. u know lah... i damn bloody irresistable.. :D

Friday, May 12, 2006 9:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home