katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

好!非常好!YES!!! -- e.p.2

-- Continue --

Here's some prologue of how this yam cha session took place...

2 days ago, 12:45, while I'm sleeping, I was awaked by a telephone call... Unwillingly, I picked up the phone, and it's a girl that I never met.. =.='' here's the conversation (roughly... I was sleeping, remember?)

girl: Hey is this Ken?

me: *yawn... Oh yeah... whazzup?

girl: Haha... You doing what? I now at mamak alone woh... wan yam cha?

me: (WTF???????) Huh? Seriously?? (look at phone... No name...) uh... Who are u ah? Cannot recognize your voice leh...

girl: LOL... Call me "Wu Ming Shi" (no name) lah... How? wan yam cha? I very lonely lah...

me: (where got so big gap la (frog) fly around one??) Huh? Tonight ah? Cannot leh.. Tomorrow got work.. I have to sleep...

girl: come out lah... You can wake up tomorrow one lah...

me: (uh-huh....) hmm... Then you really alone ah? Got anyone else?

girl: No woh.... Really alone... So sien lah...

me: huh? No other leng lui ah? Then dunwan lah... Zzzzz

girl: aiyo got me enough liao mah....

me: (=_='' OMG I'm gonna get rape by her....) uh sorry lah today really cannot... Tomorrow I'll call you again yam cha lah...

girl: you say one ah! You call me tomorrow ah... I'm free on 11:45...

me: ok!! See you on tomorrow 11:45... BTW what's your real name? I need to save your name in my phone book leh..

girl: Mmmm... You can call me Suki.. :) See you tomorrow..

me: ok good night...

anyway, after that LB session, I've sent Daphne to her friend, who's waiting at a mamak store, then I go and pick up Hing Chun and Yong Fatt, and head to another yam cha session... After Suki gave the direction, we're back to the same mamak where I drop Daphne... OMG I'm damn embarrass that I almost wanna make some wild reason and go other place yam cha...

Unexpectedly, Suki IS Daphne's friend... argg.... There's some very awkward stuff happened between me and Daphne so the moment she saw my car... Damn the whole face changed... wah... I dunno how to react at all... God must hate me to pull this jokes on me... Bloody hell...

Everyone was surprised, because Suki and Yong Fatt knew each other before too... Daphne is Hing Chun's relative, and the whole relation on that table, very very complicated... Headache man...

ANYWAY, enough ranting... What's past was past... No use sulk in that unfortunate event... Yeah we've talked, joked, advised (for some reason all the girl I met recently all have problem... And with Yong Fatt around, they'll tell him their problem, and we sit there, listen to them council... =.='') And I went back at 2am (I think) that day....

oh yeah btw, i found out before that yam cha, Suki is another girl that he SMSed by using my phone... =.=''''

2 Comments:

Blogger PoSHDeViL said...

JoKer...Nowadays very 'tim' wor... so many girls lining up to date u huh.. ishh. When i come back oso dunno will reach my turn or not..

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:07:00 PM  
Blogger katabana said...

of course i'll give you VIP pass lah...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home