katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Movie Review: Lucky Number Slevin

Ok... I decided to try to write a movie review again... Last time I failed... =.='''

anyway, I've watched this film yesterday, accidentally... I wanted to watch shaggy dog or maybe ice age 2, but the seats are all taken... Bloody hell... Stupid people got nothing To do on Wednesday night... All go watch movie... =.='''

I've asked the ticket seller what he recommend, and he said this movie. Lazy to choose anymore, and that's the earliest movie we can watch, so I bought the tickets and go in the cinema...

I had no idea what's that movie is about... Totally clueless... So the first 30 minutes I just watch the movie, without knowing what 's going on...

But still, it's a great movie... Maybe at first I had low expectation, that's why I think it's a great movie. I figured that if you have high expectation, the satisfaction you got will get less... It's like when you espect your son to get an B, And he got a A, you'll feel happy, but not excited... If you expect him to get a C, and he got an A, think of the celebration you're planning for him.. :)

ooo off topic liao... =.='' Well, I'll try not to reveal any story, since even a bit can ruin the fun of this movie... The way the director play with the angle, is impressive... You'll be amazed even by the first scene, in the bus/ train station... The color, the angel.... Simply beautiful... :)

The plotting and the story is what attracted me... This is not a linear story line, which you have to pay attention to EVERY scene, which is quite hard to do especially you had NO IDEA what this story is about... But the director was kind enough to put back short reels to remind you previous scenes at the correct time, so you'll go "Ooo... So THAT's what happened..."

One of the best part of the movie was the dialogue... The dialogues are Intelligent, Unpredictable, confusing, AND funny at the same time... I salute the script writer... gonna go find that movie's script and read it... :D

This movie doesn't have any boring scene at all.. When it's not action, it's funny scene... And for the first time, I think Lucy Liu is cute... :D Song Yuan... This movie got Lucy Liu ah... Fast fast buy original CD and simpan loh...

Overall, this movie was so good, it made me write this review... So go see it... Go now... NOW!!!!

...Kansas City Shuffle...

2 Comments:

Blogger Baby Princess said...

Wed night wei...
Dun expect much!!

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger chocolat-latte' said...

Audrey will have to watch it soon.
Audrey will have to watch it soon.
Audrey will have to watch it soon.
Audrey will have to watch it soon.
Audrey will have to watch it soon.
Audrey will have to watch it soon.

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home