katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

好!非常好!YES!!!

Those who do/did/done Direct selling, might recognize that motto... That's what I heard whole night yesterday.

Yesterday night, Daphne asked me to go to this business course, which I dun really like, but wanted to do something more useful then sitting in home, read Chronicle of Narnia or yam cha with friend, so I decided to drag my lazy butt and attend the course.

After back from work, I have VERY little time to bath, change, then I have to rush all the way to Daphne's house to fetch her.... And like always, Sg. Buloh is JAMMED with cars... =.=''' Long story short, By the time we reach the hall, we were late for 1 hour... Luckily Dexter somehow knew that I'll definitely arrive late (yeah... I'm notorious for being late... EVERYTIME) so the time that he told us is actually 1 hour earlier than the course, and we are just in time to listen to the first word came out from that speaker's mouth...

After a few minutes, I realized that it's NOT a business course... It's in fact a LB (Lamp Berger) mind washing session!!!! OMG!!!! I kena tricked!!! Sigh... It's too late for me now... I was tainted by LB's idea and motto and everything... I just wish my friend will never leave me... Sob... :(

at least those are what I thought at first.. :) I kept an open mind and listen to what they have to say... Most of the stuff the speaker said are kinda true... Direct seller, in my opinion, are 1 of the most positive thinking person in the whole world... And some of the more successful Direct sellers profit has so many zeros that I actually lost count... =.=''''

I dunno how everyone look at direct seller, But I have much respect for them... At least respect to those who are ACTUALLY willing to work hard... Direct selling is a very cruel world... Either you put 110% of your effort in it, or else you gonna fail miserably... But for those we can bear the training, the tense and the suffering, you'll come out as a more confidence, successful, very GENG person...

that is if you can tahan all those hell training.. :)

I'm really interested in joining the direct selling firm to get rid of my lazy bones (Yeah... They've successfully Brainwashed me...) But deep down inside me, I still have doubt in direct selling... Deep down inside me, a voice telling me not to do it... I dunno it's the devil or the angel, but I'm gonna listen to everything first before make decision...

and yeah... We've arranged another meeting (and no... It's not all about LB... I won;t attend it if it's all about LB... We'll discuss some personal problem I have to solve soon... )

anyhow, after that brain washing session, I have to rush back to Sg. Buloh, drop Daphne off with her friend, and rush to another Yam cha session with Suki...

and to let you Rest your eye, there's a second part for this.. :)

-- To be continue --

2 Comments:

Blogger chocolat-latte' said...

LB.. i also kena conned. WELL, I AM an LB user myself for the past 4 years now.. since they launched. Never bothered to join the team or whatever.. well, look at it.. i got nothin against it la.. but just think.. they're sooooo many ppl joinin LB.. soooo many ppl knew about it.. how many of your friends or ppl u know is willingly to throw in the RM2500.. that also you gotta work your ass off.. if got money, which I WAS ACTUALLY THINKIN' OF.. throw in a lump sum.. be a count right away.. ken.. it's money make money.. really.. if u wanna start from RM2500.. good luck.. and.. have good contacts.. really.. they said dont need but hell.. good contacts makes life easier.. so yea.. this is MY opinion..

and oh.. another point.. LB had one case in oversea.. it literally blew up.. that was years ago.. and LB has only 1 cert approved by paris.. and BEL AIR same as LB.. has 16 certs worldwide and chemically proven and stuff.. no doubt I'm an LB user myself.. I mean.. I've been using it for so long..

Hong Kong and Taiwan has actually banned LB.. I don't know how true but quite.. I know LB has expends all the way.. I don't know how.. or whatever.. do some homework 1st okay.. best advise.. don't just listen from others.. and yes, I have friends in LB.. many of them.. and in fact.. I literally see him driving BMW's, buying houses.. they have very good contacts and family to back them up.. some.. really work hard.. going all around the place.. so there's pros and cons..

DONT LET ANY LB ppl see this man.. I'm so gonna get killed.. haha.

It's money make money.. do the maths..

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 1:33:00 AM  
Blogger katabana said...

yeah.. talked with my friend about this direct selling thing (and there's some other group of direct sellers sitting behind us too...)... the conclusion is i have my father's business to worry about, have my future study to worry about, and i dun have good contact (most of my friends are either a LB themselves or anti-LB...).

See lah... LB just doesn't suit my style... i dun like to earn money, and they'll end up in other people's pocket (my upline...) Maye i'll drag someone into LB and see how they end up first... mwahahahaha!!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home