katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

W900i

Woot!!! finally decided to buy this model after long consideration... a bit big, but it covered everything that i need... superb mp3 player, good camera, a phone... too bad it's so bulky it's gonna attact alot of extra attention from the ladies on the street once i slid it in my npocket...

One of my new friend, Vivian, said she can get me that phone with 2k, + 1G memory... after pursuaded by Hinc Chun and Yong Fatt, i decided to waste a bit of money to buy something i want. But she said that i need to pay her first, then her friend will bring the phone to me 1 week after... At that point i hesitated...

Should i trust her? i only met her for 2 times... The way she talk showes that she's not trust worthy...

After some serious thinking, i asked her to help me get the phone first, then i'll pay her. she seems aren't that willing... i understand how she feel... she was thinking the exact same thing as i am... scare of being cheat by other people...

I really hate all this guessing and doubting game... but i have to do this... i have to protect myself... i really hate the selfish side of me... =.='''

I remembered that at one time, Cheng Wai (anotehr secondary friend) was having financial problem. He went to alot of people, all refused to help him. At last, he found Kim Ann (Another... ah... lazy explain liao), and He corrowed Chen Wai 2k to help him...

When i heard till this part, i started to think... if Chen Wai asked money from me, will i borrow him? If King Soong and Hing Chun decided to borrow money from me, will i borrow them? 2k for me now is kinda little, but what if 10k? 20k?

I really admire Kim Ann's courage of helping him... i don't think he had that much of money back then and 2k probably are kinda alot for him that time...

Sigh... i really need to trust people more... People probably will call me stupid if i mistrusted someone, but when do i care what other people think? as long as i know i'm not afraid to trust people. as long as i know that i still have hope for humanity. despite the reality.

6 Comments:

Blogger Damien|ダミエン said...

In any trading business, alwiz keep in mind, stock 1st, den money, she can refuse to sell u if u cant pay her when she show u the stock, and she can easily return it back, why i say so, because when she offer u cheaper rate means she know ppl who sell phone and have "kang tao", so she have no fear or hesitation if she fail to sell u the phone.

Friends of course is total diff case, shudn't mix both of them together i guess.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 3:20:00 PM  
Blogger chocolat-latte' said...

Welcome Welcome to the world of Sony Ericsson W900i! I bought the phone too! It's awesome ain't it?! And big phones are the 'in' thing now. I find small phones quite irritating at times.. It's so hard to get them while in the handbag. Can hear it ring but you just couldn't find it.. until it turned miss call.. and I gotta waste extra credit to return calls.. damnit. Oh well, enjoy your phone!

BUT.. small phone to it's advantage.. while clubbin' it'll then become handy.. but clubbin days are over now. heh. =)

cheers!

Thursday, March 30, 2006 5:00:00 PM  
Blogger chocolat-latte' said...

oh.. by the way. I don't think you should get it from her, personally. I know quite a number of ppl who deals with phones and 2k on the dot aren't original and original set doesn't come with 1G of memory. Moreover, why should you give her the money 1st? Why can't you meet up with her friend instead? Why does she need to be the middle person? You see that guy and have a look at the phone and stuff.. I don't know. It's leave me with a lot of doubts too.. but it's your call to judge end of the day.. just think wisely..

I got my set that comes with 512 which is good enough already. Since build in is already 470MB. I mean, look, 2k, you might just as well add a couple of hundred more for longer warranty and stuff.. thik about it.. this phone ain't too cheap.. 2k may be little to you but not to me..

Thursday, March 30, 2006 5:06:00 PM  
Blogger katabana said...

ooo... forgot to add in the little detail... i never pay her, and she'll help me pay first... :)

just feel kinda bad if she's a trust worthy person.. still struggling wanna pay her a bit deposit first or not... :)

well the phone is a AP phone according to her... that's why it's cheap... I dunno lah... smells kinda fishy to me too... hope it's not a second hand or whatever...

Thursday, March 30, 2006 5:32:00 PM  
Blogger Baby Princess said...

Wah...
Wei Ken u damn rich man..
2k is little to you...

I need 2k for survival, will you lend it to me?? I am sure to return!!

ABout the phone...
I'll get her to get the person direct dealing with me...
In case I got cheated!!

Play safe is always better!!

Thursday, March 30, 2006 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger PoSHDeViL said...

Wei ken.. can i be ur gf? ahahaha

Saturday, April 01, 2006 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home