katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Stupid, stupid day....

Yup. Today is a stupid day...

Today i'm suppose to take a bag sample to my client before i go to work, but that stupid company still not open yet.. =.='' i mean come on man, it's alraedy 8:30 man!!! can't believe got people work late then me (except my father, of course). anyway, being a very UNDERSTANDING person, i don;t really mind that and found a restaurant, slowly had my breakfast. Well that "Tom-Yam Pan Mee" was quite delicious so i'm not mad about that company anymore.

Yeah. The worst is coming... =.='''

Ok after i reach the office, my father straight away bombarded me. He is suppose to recieve some artwork through e-mail, from China, and I've recieved it yesterday. here's the conversation:

Father: "OI WHY YOU NEVER DO THAT ARTWORK FOR ME??? I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO DO THAT YESTERDAY!!!!"

Son: "Ya, i open liao. But the artwork got problem woh. I thought i told you yesterday liao? I--"

Father: "GOT PROBLEM YOU DUNNO HOW TO FIX AH??? VERY IMPORTANT STUFF ONE AH!!! CALL YOU DO ONE EASY THING U ALSO DUNNO HOW TO DO AH??"

Son: "I got try to do liao. Not my problem. Is that stupid designer never save properly. I cannot open the file."

Father: "WHAT CANNOT OPEN!! PEOPLE THERE TRY LIAO CAN OPEN WHY YOU CANNOT OPEN??"

Son: "I really donno woh. Probably when sent e-mail got problem gua. Always got this thing happe--"

Father: "WHAT PROBLEM??? WHY I ALWAYS ASK YOU DO THING ALSO GOT PROBLEM?? EVERYTIME ASK YOU ALSO SO MANY THING TO SAY!! WHY YOU NEVER TELL ME GOT PROBLEM?? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT ONE!!"

Son: "I dunno it's important. I--"

Father: "DUNNO IMPORTANT CANNOT ASK AH!!!!!!!"

(I almost shouted :"Diu. I dunno how i ask??" But i managed to gulp that down....)

Father: "YOU NOW FAST FAST GO USJ THERE HELP ME SETTLE THIS THING!!!"

yeah... practically that ruined my entire day... I do admit i got do wrong. But i not "song" my father blame me for something i cannot fix.. =.=''' Summore i really hate that word: "IF YOU DUNNO CANNOT ASK AH??"... stupid phrase... how the hell i know i need to ask? it's like shouting "HOW THE HELL YOU DUNNO HOW MANY BULU I HAVE??? DUNNO CANNOT ASK AH??? WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T ASK???"... very illogical phrase... =.=''''

oh well, got out with my friends Yam Cha so yeah... Feeling much better liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home