katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Butterfly Effect...

This few day damn busy. Almost everyday also got go yam cha and event going around. Can't believe a few weeks ago i stayed in home almost everynight, play flyff... :D

Yup. It's a great thing that i've met Yong Fatt again... :) To tell the truth, i'm not close with him when we're in secondary. But a few months ago, we met again at kinrara, and we've keep in contact ever since.

His my another turning point in life. When i started to feel like i'm sinking into the routine life cycle, he pulled me out from the pit hole, and introduce me into his world... The OTHER world that i knew it existed, but never got the chance and guts to know it more.

He was an ex-gangster. Lots of "pek yao" story behind his scars, and lots of stuff that i never heard of, and lots of other things that can grab my attention for a very loooooong time... :) The way he's living are totally different than me, and i'm glad he accepted me as who i am, not trying to convert me or what ever, and introduce me to his other friends...

Kinda nervous at first, because those HK film mislead me. But in reality, they are friendly, funny, open, and very nice to hang out with... :) They also got lots of activities that i never knew exist. Today we've planed to go to subang, because some Japanese racers came here and going to "Piu Yee", perform those uber skills in movies like Initial D... I was like woahhhhhh i never knew got this kind of activities one... althought when we reach there, the "performance" has ended and we not even got the chance to look at the car or driver or anything, but still, my point is that i can see alot of things from a different point of view. and i'm lovin it... :)

heard of the phrase "butterfly effect"? Some scientist said that a flip of wing from butterfly, in one part of the world, can cause tornadoes in another part of the world. The chain reaction that we caused from our daily activities, EVERYTHING, can decide how we will live our life.

I don't really have a point in writing this topic. Just want to say that I appreciate all of you. All of my friend. All the living organism in this planet. Without you, I won't be the same person as i am now. You help made me into who i am, today. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home