katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

清明时节雨纷纷, 路上行人欲断魂。。。唉。。。

Grandpa... i miss you lah...

I miss you fetch me go kopitiam...
I miss hugging your back on your bike...
I miss the 花生饼 you bought for me...

damn it if i write anymore people will know i'm a girl... =.=''

*ahem...

YO! WHAZZUP BRO!!!
cheng beng is here liao.. i figure most of you sure went sapu grave liao loh? if you dun have,

SHAME ON YOU!!!

my grandfather and my great grand father not so lucky... cannot get land in nirvana... last time damn poor... so only buried in kepong... anyway, we did the usual stuff... eat breakfast, light candle... put out food... eat back the food... etc etc... This is the only time in a year that i don't joke much... and no... not because i'm scare of ghost... i'll kill anyone who dare to disrespect my family... deceased or not...

oops... leak out my vicious side liao... =.=''

wah... i tried to make this post as light as possible.... but still cannot... got some opinion on some of the mafan ritual, but dunno why after start this post... no mood liao... guess i'll just simpan those in my heart... =.=''

anyway, rollerblade, here i come.. :) yup... now got new hobby liao... mountain climbing so last year (cannot improve mah... what to do... =.='' hand and leg not long enough to reeach anything...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home