katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Sunday, February 19, 2006

YOYO WHAZZUP DAWG !!!

heh... second blog in my life... created 1 in friendster, but i doubt any one saw it before... =.='''

my friend told me that writing blog is so......... girlish... =.=''' but what the hell... try something new once in a while has been my motto for life :) ... got the constantly create new excitement and spice up the life if you wanna live in this dull, boring, routine society...

not gonna write those mushy stuff (not that i have any mushy stuff to write.. =.='') just gonna post when something SYOK happened and also post what i want to do in life (and hopefully i got the motivation and feeling to ACTUALLY try them.. :D)

oh.. almost forgot... thanks to whoever visiting this blog... i can't believe someone actually click on my name and view my blog.. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger PoSHDeViL said...

Stone lor.. we are close friend.. of coz i will visit ur blog 1.. keep it up ok..

Sunday, February 19, 2006 11:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home