katabana... BANANA!!!

Once upon a time,
there's an aichai...

And this is the story,
of that aichai...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Beginning of a great year...

one of the new year tradition is to have new year resolution/revolution/re-whatever-tion (forgot what word..=.='') i started to write blog on last year february, and of all the things i said i wanted to do, i've finally managed to accomplish 1 objective, that is to learn rock climbing.. :) so to strengthen my determination, i'll list out things i want to improve this year.. :)

1. improve my rock climbing skill
i dun wan to lose to king soong again and again...=.=''

2. learn basic of tennis
have to ask the damansara country club and see got couch or not.. at leas hing chun also want to join... but i'm really sucks in ball involved sports.. =.=''

3. reduce my gaming time and increase yam cha time
... this is gonna be the hardest improvement for me.. =.='' cannot promise anything but i'll try my best... at least yesterday i've cut down some gaming time by go out yam cha with lai wan and wei yeng...=.=''

can't really promise the other stuff because i dun think i can do it... those things are:

1. stop giving up so easilly...
i give up easilly... period... the most attempt i will try is once, and if i fail, i'll give up... some time i dun even dare to try... but i dun i can do it, but i'll definately try... but it's hard.. you can see it in this paragraph that i'm starting to give up..=.='' if i'm able to overcome this then i can definately kau more lui.. :D

2. learn cooking...
i dun wan starve to death after my parent past away...=.=''

only 5 things..=.=''' but if i can over come any of the last two thing it'll be a great achievement for this year... yup.. cannot give up hope... must ganbate...

GOGOGO!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
My name is Filiberto
I'm from Mexico
I just was wasting time around internet and I found your blog, it was really hilarious to me when I read the "learn cooking" part because I've been thinking exactly the same. Maybe we can start a club jajajajjaja.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 6:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. u can get a maid.. or get a wife. Otherwise.. mistress will do.

Monday, January 22, 2007 10:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home